Fees & Hours
Emma Lake Golf Course 2022 Hours of Operation
Open Daily at 9 AM!
Emma Lake Golf Course Fees
Our Fees are as follows. Prices include taxes where applicable.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- 18 holes walking – $63
- 18 holes riding – $88
- 9 holes walking – $37
- 9 holes riding – 53
14 and under free when golfing with a paying adult over 18 yrs
- Junior 9 holes – $16
- Junior 18 holes – $30
Golfers MUST BE 18 to rent a car and have a credit card!
Power Cart Rentals
Must be 18 years of age WITH A CREDIT CARD to rent a cart. (Credit cards MUST be taken in case of damages).
- Rental car for 9 holes – $16/per seat Rental car for 18 holes – $25/per seat
- Seasonal car rental – $600 per person or $1050 per couple
- Seasonal trackage – $500 (golfer uses their own car on the course).
Pull Carts (Rikshaws)
- Pull cart for 9 holes – $7.00
- Pull cart for 18 holes $12.00
- Pull cart FREE for Seasonal Members
- 18 hole punch card walking – $630
- 18 hole punch card riding – $880.00
- 9 hole punch card walking – $370
- 9 hole punch card riding – $530.00
- Adult – Monday to Sunday – (unrestricted) $2100.00
- Adult – Monday to Friday (restricted) $1650
- Senior – Monday to Sunday (unrestricted) $1700.00
- Senior – Monday to Friday (restricted) $1250
- Young Adult (19 to 25 yrs) – Monday to Sunday – $1200.00
- Junior (18 yrs and under) – Monday to Sunday – $300.00
A CREDIT CARD MUST BE TAKEN TO BOOK TEE TIMES ON LONG WEEKENDS. FOR GROUPS OF 6 OR MORE – ONE TEE TIME PER BOOKING MUST BE PAID IN FULL.
ANY NO-SHOWS OR GROUPS THAT FAIL TO REPORT CHANGES BEFORE THE 24-HOUR DEADLINE WILL BE CHARGED 50% OF ANY GREEN FEES.
WE DO NOT ALLOW STAGS/STAGETTES.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
All ELGC bookings must be paid over the phone with a credit card.
- Customers making a booking are required to give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to any change to their bookings such as numbers of players or entire cancellation.
- All long weekends and group bookings must leave a deposit by credit card.
- Any no-shows or groupings that fail to report changes before the 24-hour deadline will be charged at 50% of any green fees.